Achieve your savings goals sooner with the PennySaver App. You'll have access to a powerful set of tools that will streamline the way you budget and save. Our budget calculator will help you create a personalised budget that fits your lifestyle and financial goals. You can set multiple savings goals and track your progress with ease, giving you the motivation you need to stay on track.
Reach your Financial Goals
PennySaver is a simple app that helps you work out your budget, set up savings goals and keep track of your spending. Whether you're saving for something big or just want to see where your money goes, PennySaver has got your back. Get started and make the most out of every penny! Give PennySaver a go today.
How to Sign Up to PennySaver
To sign up and start using PennySaver
- Select the button "Sign Up Now" button
- Choose a unique username. Make sure your username is unrelated to you. Do not choose your email, nickname, real name or anything that can personally identify you.
- Set a 4-digit passcode and click the "Create" button.
- Upon completion, you'll receive a set of key phrases for account recovery. Make sure to note down and store this phrase securely as you cannot recover your account without it.
Do not use your personal details when creating an account. To protect your privacy, we do not collect or store any personal data, such as emails or names. This will ensure a greater degree of anonymity for our users and reduce potential security risks.
Save PennySaver on your Device
PennySaver can be accessed directly from the home screen of either your Apple or Android device by saving the webpage to your home screen. Saving the web app to your home screen provides quick and easy access to update your goals or budget anytime.
- Open Safari and open the PennySaver app URL.
- Tap the 'Share' button (it looks like a box with an arrow pointing upwards)
- Scroll down and tap 'Add to Home Screen'
- Name the app as you wish and then tap 'Add' in the top-right corner
- The app icon will now appear on your home screen, giving you quick access
- Open Chrome (or your preferred browser) and navigate to the PennySaver app URL
- Tap on the three vertical dots (menu) in the top-right corner
- Select 'Add to Home screen'
- Name the app as you desire, then tap 'Add'
- The app icon will now be on your home screen, allowing for easy access
App Signup and Login Process
Email-based recovery methods can be more vulnerable to hacking or phishing attempts, so these are not able to be used to recover your account.
Using the PennySaver App
Accessing and Saving the Web App
The Penny Saver app can be found and accessed here: https://pennysaver.adfconsumer.gov.au
Privacy and Security
Delete My Account
Helpful Topics and Resources
Check out these articles for useful tips to reach your financial goals
This is the title
- November 13, 2023
- October 12, 2023
- September 7, 2023
- September 7, 2023
- August 16, 2023
- May 16, 2023