What does a financial adviser do?
2nd August, 2019
A competent financial adviser can help you to develop realistic financial goals and put strategies in place to achieve them. A financial adviser, also known as a financial planner, can help you to:
- Identify short, medium and long-term goals
- Develop strategies to achieve your financial goals
- Better manage your money
- Develop an investment plan
- Choose tax-effective investments
- Make the most of your superannuation
- Find out if you’re eligible for any government assistance
- Work out your insurance needs
- Plan for your retirement
- Consider your estate planning needs.